Wood Energy New Zealand
Wood Energy New Zealand (Wood Energy) is a partnership with Pioneer Energy Ltd and Niagara Sawmilling Company Ltd and specialises in developing and supplying innovative, industrial scale on-site solutions designed to improve energy efficiency, enhance environmental outcomes, and reduce energy costs.
Our core business is based on long-term energy partnerships. Under these arrangements we can:
- identify optimum technical solutions
- demonstrate economics
- establish commercial agreements
- build new plant solutions
- provide capital funding if required
- operate and manage facilities
- supply fuel
- optimise operation
- implement on-going improvement projects
- provide customer support services and manage associated risk
One of our specialties is the conversion of wood and other biomass residues to energy, and the associated fuel supply chain.
Pioneer Energy’s partnership model is unique in New Zealand and many of the partnerships have been recognised for their innovation and positive environmental outcomes through the EECA EnergyWise Awards.
We pride ourselves on our innovative, environmental best practice, and customer-focused solutions.
Core skills and project activities
Build, own and operate partnerships covering:
- Delivered heat supply
- Energy efficiency upgrades
- Sustainability and environmental upgrades
- Wood fuel supply
- Packaged plant operating leases
- Electricity market services
- Energy supply solutions
Links to capabilities and other information about the company
Contact: Nigel Ellett
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +64 (0)21 646 219
Chip, hog fuel, and pellet wood fuel supply. Boiler asset managers, owners, installers, and Heizomat agents through Pioneer Energy Ltd.